Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Istanbul University is probably one of the oldest universities of Europe that was established by Constantine The Great. We begin the stroll from the Roman Forum Taurus; your guide will show you interesting parts of the Bayazit District. We will be touched by the stories of the unlucky Sultan Mustafa III. What do you know about the Byzantine Monks of the Myrelaion Monastery? Where was the square for executions in Byzantine Constantinople? Haseki is an area with amazing mosques, historical hospitals, Romanic churches, Roman remnants, and many other historical buildings. Let your guide show you this amazing historical part of Istanbul.
This is a tour to areas where the traditional Istanbul Fish Festival is organized. Up to recent times, Samatya was mostly inhabited by Armenians, who own the church of Surp Kevork (St. George), also called Sulu Monastery - which dates back to, some time, before the Ottoman conquest. The Greek orthodox have churches such as Hristos Analipsis and Haghios Menas. There is Latin churches as well. Turks have impressive mosques such as Ramazan Efendi Camii, which is Sinan’s work of art, and Koca mustafa paşa Camii, which is the former Byzantine Church of St Andrew. This tour covers many other historical places.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Thursdays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: At 05:00 p.m.
- Entry to the churches may vary at the moment of each visit.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.