Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
Sufi is a mystic who seeks to find divine truth and love through direct encounters with God. Orders of Sufism developed religious practices focusing on self-control that enable both mental and mystical insights as well as a loss of self, with the ultimate goal of mystical union with God. The Sufi movement consists of fraternal orders in which leaders train and assist disciples in the mastery of Sufism’s philosophical principles and ritual practices. Such rituals and practices include writing and reciting poetry and hymns; some of the most famous and beautiful literature of the Islamic world has been written by Sufis. This tour is focused on Sufi practices, philosophy and dargahs (sufi shrine). Knowing the fact that each order has different day and time of dhikr (Islamic devotional act), places of visits will change accordingly. The tour includes a visit to dargahs;
nevertheless, we can not guarantee participation of dhikr due to unexpected events. Mevleviye, Cerrahiye, Celvetiye, Nakshibendiye are some of the places that are on our list of the orders.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This tour is available only on Fridays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Return time to hotel: 05:00 p.m.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Pick-up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: Get reduced rates.