Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
The Divan Yolu was the "Road to the Imperial Council" during Ottoman times. In the Byzantine period it was the Mese Street, the main boulevard leading from the city center on Seraglio Point to the Porta Auera ‘The Golden Gate’ where it met the Via Ignatia; the road to Rome. We start by a tall marble shaft called the Million, which still stands, at the beginning of Divan Yolu. We continue our walk and see some of Ottoman sultans’ Mausoleums, Mosques, medreses schools, Roman forums, Byzantine monuments such as Çemberlitas (the Burnt Column) and the remains of the Theodosian Arc d’Triumph.
- Hotel pickup
- Gratuities (optional)
Additional info :
- This walking tour is available only on Mondays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Departure point: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
- Return details: Tour finishes at entrance of Grand Bazaar at 12:30 pm
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 1 day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 6 years: Have reduced rates.