Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
The performance of Sufis or Semazen is called a Sema. The Sema ritual is a form of Sufi dance and was born out of Rumi’s inspiration. In the Sema, Semazens, who are also called “whirling dervishes,” whirl, not to self-induce a trance, as some believe, but rather to reflect universal truth, that everything, in existence, revolves. The program starts with a video introductory film and a classical Turkish music concert performed by a traditional orchestra for 15 minutes. Then, the ceremony starts and lasts for about 45 minutes under the amazing lighting and mystic atmosphere of Hodjapasha.
- Complimentary beverages and Turkish delights
- Any unspecified services
Additional info :
- Complimentary beverages service is available before the performance.
- Program starts every evening at 7 pm except Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays.
- Please be there 30 minutes before the show starts.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hocapaşa Kültür Merkezi, Ankara Caddesi Hamam Sok No: 3.B Sirkeci
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within one day or less prior to start time will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children aged from 3 - 6 years old get reduced prices.