Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
There are a number of things that make this trip unforgettable. One, you run the risk of falling in love with each of the locations we’ll visit (we’re not kidding, the West is breathtaking). Then, there’s the visit to one of the most enchanting medieval towns in the country. And last, but by no means least, a visit to two of the country's most sacred of places: Nazaré: surfers’ paradise (thanks to the size of its sea's waves, which religiously appeals to everyone), and which is, at the same time, a traditional Portuguese fishing village, and Fátima, the heart of Catholic faith and world pilgrimage site. The Shrine of Fátima, which Pope Francis visited in 2007 during the centennial celebrations of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, is a must see.
- Tour of Óbidos, Batalha, Alcobaça, Nazaré and Fátima
- Professional Tour Guide available in different languages
- Hotel pickup (if extra was selected)
- Lunch (if extra was selected)
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily except on the 25th of December and January 1st.
- This tour is available with a Portuguese, French, English, and Spanish tour guides.
- This tour can be booked to include hotel transportation and/or lunch at extra charges.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Eduardo VII near Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 6 - 10 get reduced prices.