Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Get ready to discover a unique beautiful town with a very special climate. So beautiful that you’ll want to get lost in its streets, its palaces, mansions and chalets, and indulge in its traditional cakes and pastries. During this trip, you will see where the Portuguese Royal Family spent its summers, as well as Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of Europe. We’ll also pop by Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth), the cosmopolitan town of Cascais and the gardens of the Estoril Casino.
- Tour of Sintra
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel pick-up from Central Lisbon hotels
Additional info :
- The Cabo da Roca visit is only available between March 1st and October 31st.
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available with a Portuguese, German, English, and Spanish tour guides.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 2:Days minutes of purchase.
Terminal Eduardo VII near Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Children 6- 10 years get reduced prices 50%.