Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 10
With just one ticket in hand explore three of the city’s most emblematic and unique areas. Climb aboard our boat and also our sightseeing bus. We will take you to the iconic spots of the city and also to the sunny Costa do Sol.
A whole new way of visiting all the places that you really should see in Lisbon, by boat and bus. We will pass through Belém, from where the Portuguese sailed to previously uncharted seas; through the area of St. George Castle where you will find narrow, charming alleyways, and on to the Sunshine Coast (Costa do Sol) and its golden sands bathed by the sea. Don’t forget that you can get on and off at any one of our stops or docks, at any time, to visit museums, monuments, shop or have lunch.
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Cascais Line [Orange Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 3 - Carcavelos | Stop 4 - Estoril | Stop 5 - Cascais | Stop 6 - Guincho [Pq. Campismo Orbitur] | Stop 7 - Guincho [Rest. Porto de Santa Maria] | Stop 8 - Guincho [Forte dos Oitavos] | Stop 9 - Boca do Inferno | Stop 10 - Cascais [Casa das Histórias Paula Rego]
Castle Line [Green Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Casa Museu Amália Rodrigues | Stop 3 - Miradouro S. Pedro De Alcântara | Stop 4 - Chiado | Stop 5 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 6 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 7 - Casa dos Bicos | Stop 8 - Museu do Fado | Stop 9 - Martim Moniz | Stop 10 - Portas do Sol [Castelo S. Jorge] | Stop 11 - Rossio | Stop 12 - Restauradores | Stop 13 - Parque Euduarco VII
- Approx. 2h00 River Cruise Tour
- Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Audio Guide in 16 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Polish
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
- Bus Frequency:
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Cascais Line: (From November 1st to March 31st:- 10 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 5 p.m.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- 09 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 5 p.m.)
Castle Line: Approx. every 25 minutes
- On game days, we will not be stopping or passing through Estádio da Luz and Colombo Shopping Centre.
- River Cruise Departures:- Peer Doca Bom Sucesso (Belém): 10:00 am | 12:00 pm | 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm | 6:00 pm
Ticket is valid for 48 h.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Boat Hop on Hop off:
Belém (Torre de Belém)
Cais do Sodré
Castle Line [Green Line]:
Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 6 - 10 years get 50% of the Adult rates.