Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 10
By boat and sightseeing bus, we will take you from the Sunshine Coast to the most Eastern point of Lisbon, Oriente. Hurry up! This is where you can enjoy the most beautiful sunsets you'll ever see. We will take you to visit places such as Estoril, Guincho, the town of Cascais, the Lisbon Oceanarium, the Belém Tower, the Belém Cultural Centre. In Belém, make sure to try the famous Pastéis de Belém (traditional custard tarts). We’re waiting for you!
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Oriente Line [Blue Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 3 - Estádio da Luz | Paragem 4 - Colombo | Stop 5 - Cidade Universitária | Stop 6 - Campo Grande | Stop 7 - Oceanário | Stop 8 - Casino de Lisboa | Stop 9 - C.C. Vasco da Gama | Stop 10 - Torre Vasco da Gama | Stop 11 - Gare do Oriente | Stop 12 - Museu do Azulejo | Stop13 - Santa Apolónia | Stop14 - Museu do Fado | Stop15 - Casa dos Bicos | Stop16 - Rua do Comércio | Stop17 - Rossio | Stop18 - Restauradores | Stop19 - Parque Eduardo VII
Cascais Line [Orange Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 3 - Carcavelos | Stop 4 - Estoril | Stop 5 - Cascais | Stop 6 - Guincho [Pq. Campismo Orbitur] | Stop 7 - Guincho [Rest. Porto de Santa Maria] | Stop 8 - Guincho [Forte dos Oitavos] | Stop 9 - Boca do Inferno | Stop 10 - Cascais [Casa das Histórias Paula Rego]
- Approx. 2h00 River Cruise Tour
- Hop On Hop Off Bus
- Free Wifi on board of the buses
- Audio Guide in 16 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japonese, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Polish
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Pick Up and Drop Off at the hotel
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
- Bus Frequency:
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Cascais Line: (From November 1st to March 31st:- 10 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 5 p.m.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- 09 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 5 p.m.)
Oriente Line [Blue Line]: (From November 1st to March 31st:- Approx. every 60 minutes.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- Approx. every 30 minutes.)
- On game days, we will not be stopping or passing through Estádio da Luz and Colombo Shopping Centre.
- River Cruise Departures:- Peer Doca Bom Sucesso (Belém): 10:00 am | 12:00 pm | 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm | 6:00 pm
Ticket is valid for 48 h.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Boat Hop on Hop off:
Belém (Torre de Belém)
Cais do Sodré
Castle Line [Green Line]:
Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 6 - 10 years get 50% of the Adult rates.