Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
Picture this, you’re sitting on our bus, while putting the earphones in your ears, listening to the stories we've prepared down to the last detail, with the background music we’ve chosen especially for you, and, every once in a while, you hop off and visit the monuments that recreate the moment that the Portuguese set sail to explore uncharted seas and which tell stories of kings and queens. Not to be missed, right? In addition to this, a drive past the most beautiful beaches in the greater Lisbon area and there you have an amazing tour.
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Cascais Line [Orange Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 3 - Carcavelos | Stop 4 - Estoril | Stop 5 - Cascais | Stop 6 - Guincho [Pq. Campismo Orbitur] | Stop 7 - Guincho [Rest. Porto de Santa Maria] | Stop 8 - Guincho [Forte dos Oitavos] | Stop 9 - Boca do Inferno | Stop 10 - Cascais [Casa das Histórias Paula Rego]
- 48-Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Russian
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Cascais Line: (From November 1st to March 31st:- 10 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 5 p.m.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- 09 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 5 p.m.)
Ticket is valid for 48 h.
- Belem Line [Red Line]: 1 hour and 50 mins.
Cascais Line [Orange Line]: 3 hours
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Marques de Pombal
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 6 - 10 years get 50% of the Adult rates.