Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
The Tagus River will be your best friend during this tour, which will take you on a journey from the traditional to the modern, or vice-versa. We’ll tell you stories about famous maritime explorers, kings and queens. Be sure to take some time to stroll around the gardens of the Jerónimos Monastery, visit the Belém Tower and try the delicious traditional custard tarts. In the easternmost part of Lisbon, you’ll visit the most recent and modern part of the city. While there, be sure to visit the Lisbon Oceanarium, and the Portuguese National Pavilion. If you prefer, take a ride in the cable car and enjoy the views over the area.
Hop-on Hop-off Routes:
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Oriente Line [Blue Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 3 - Estádio da Luz | Paragem 4 - Colombo | Stop 5 - Cidade Universitária | Stop 6 - Campo Grande | Stop 7 - Oceanário | Stop 8 - Casino de Lisboa | Stop 9 - C.C. Vasco da Gama | Stop 10 - Torre Vasco da Gama | Stop 11 - Gare do Oriente | Stop 12 - Museu do Azulejo | Stop13 - Santa Apolónia | Stop14 - Museu do Fado | Stop15 - Casa dos Bicos | Stop16 - Rua do Comércio | Stop17 - Rossio | Stop18 - Restauradores | Stop19 - Parque Eduardo VII
- 48-Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace.
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon.
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Russian.
- Monuments entrance tickets.
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off.
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
- Bus Frequency:
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Oriente Line [Blue Line]: (From November 1st to March 31st:- Approx. every 60 minutes.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- Approx. every 30 minutes.)
- On game days, we will not be stopping or passing through Estádio da Luz and Colombo Shopping Centre.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Marques de Pombal
Terminal Marques de Pombal
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 6 - 10 years get 50% of the Adult rates.