Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
This tour includes a drive past all the must-see locations. Get ready to drive through the narrowest and most charming streets you've ever seen, and don’t be alarmed if you hear someone singing Fado, it's all part of the charm. Enjoy the Costa do Sol, with the smell of the sea, and the sun. You’ll also drive through the beautiful town of Cascais, Estoril and other places. And don't forget to spend some time at the beaches we’ll be driving by and breathe in some fresh air. At the end of the tour admire the contrast between the white sand dunes of Guincho Beach and the foothills of the Sintra Mountain range. Don’t forget you can hop off whenever you like to visit museums, monuments, do some shopping or get something to eat.
Hop-on Hop-off Routes:
Belem Line [Red Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Avenida da Liberdade | Stop 3 - Restauradores | Stop 4 - Rossio | Stop 5 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 6 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 7 - Museu de Arte Antiga | Stop 8 - Museu dos Coches | Stop 9 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 10 - Torre de Belém | Stop11 - Padrão dos Descobrimentos | Stop 12 - Alcântara | Stop 13 - Estrela | Stop 14 - Amoreiras | Stop 15 - Saldanha | Stop 16 - Campo Pequeno | Stop 17 - Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian | Stop 18 - Sete Rios / Zoo | Stop 19 - Mesquita | Stop 20 - El Corte inglês | Stop 21 - Parque Eduardo VII
Castle Line [Green Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Casa Museu Amália Rodrigues | Stop 3 - Miradouro S. Pedro De Alcântara | Stop 4 - Chiado | Stop 5 - Cais do Sodré | Stop 6 - Rua do Comércio | Stop 7 - Casa dos Bicos | Stop 8 - Museu do Fado | Stop 9 - Martim Moniz | Stop 10 - Portas do Sol [Castelo S. Jorge] | Stop 11 - Rossio | Stop 12 - Restauradores | Stop 13 - Parque Euduarco VII
Cascais Line [Orange Line]:
Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal | Stop 2 - Mosteiro dos Jerónimos | Stop 3 - Carcavelos | Stop 4 - Estoril | Stop 5 - Cascais | Stop 6 - Guincho [Pq. Campismo Orbitur] | Stop 7 - Guincho [Rest. Porto de Santa Maria] | Stop 8 - Guincho [Forte dos Oitavos] | Stop 9 - Boca do Inferno | Stop 10 - Cascais [Casa das Histórias Paula Rego]
- 48-Hour Ticket to Explore at Your Own Pace
- Hop-on Hop-off Double Decker Bus Tour of Lisbon
- Hop On Hop Off Audio Guide in 14 different languages - Portuguese, Brasilian Portuguese, Spanish, Basque, Catalan, English, French, Italian, German, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Dutch and Russian
- Monuments entrance tickets
- Hotel Pick up and Drop Off
Additional info :
- Tour can be cancelled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance or other.
- Free Wifi on board of the buses available on board of the buses
Belem Line [Red Line]: Approx. every 30 minutes.
Cascais Line: (From November 1st to March 31st:- 10 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 5 p.m.) - (From April 1st to October 31st:- 09 a.m. | 10 a.m. | 11 a.m. | 12 p.m. | 2 p.m. | 3 p.m. | 4 p.m. | 5 p.m.)
Castle Line: Approx. every 25 minutes
Ticket is valid for 48 h.
- Belem Line [Red Line]: 1 hour and 50 mins.
Cascais Line [Orange Line]: 3 hours
Castle Line: 1 hour and 40 mins
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Terminal Marques de Pombal
Cancellation policy :
- This tour is fully refundable when canceled up to 24 hours prior departure.
- Children from 6 - 10 years get 50% of the Adult rates.