London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Day 1: Fully Escorted Tour of Paris
Upon your arrival in Gare du Nord station, the splendour of Paris awaits! Enjoy a whistle-stop tour of Paris and marvel at its magical monuments from the comfort of your seat! Take in the Champs-Elysées, Arc de Triomphe and Trocadero, to name just a few gems this panoramic tour provides.
Eiffel Tower, River Cruise and Louvre Museum*
The tour begins at the trademark monument of Paris, where you get to enjoy breathtaking views of the city from the second floor of the Eiffel Tower. Then, you take to the water on a luxury cruise on The Seine for more panoramic views of Parisian magical monuments. The cruise lasts an hour and an audio tour is provided to guide you through your experience before the tour comes to its final stop at the Louvre Museum, the world's most famous museum, where timeless masterpieces like The Mona Lisa awaits.
Overnight accommodation will be in a 3* hotel (centrally located).
Note: During off-peak season the Fully Escorted Tour Paris may operate on Day 2. Please check at the time of booking.
Day 2: Paris at your Leisure
Explore Paris at your leisure! Following breakfast, spend your day as you wish.
After a thrilling time spent discovering Paris, make your own way back to the Eurostar train station and check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time from Gare du Nord station is 8:13 pm, arriving back in London at 9:39 pm.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted tour in Paris
- River cruise
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Eurostar Check in closes 30 minutes before the train departure time.
- Eurostar train departs from London’s St Pancras International Station at 6:54 am, and return train departs from Paris’ Gare Du Nord at 8:13 pm.
- Eurostar train has later departure times from London St Pancras International Station on the following dates: on April 22nd and May 6th at 7:52 am, meeting time at 6:30 am, and on August 26th at 8:19 am, meeting time at 7:00 am.
- Eurostar train has later departure times from Paris' Gare Du Nord Station at 9:13 pm, with a check-in time at: 8:00 pm on the following dates: May 30th and 31st, June 6th, 7th, 13th, 14th, 20th, 21st and 27th, July 4th, 5th,11th, 12th, 18th, 19th, 25th, and 26th, August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 27th, and 29th, September 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 26th and 27th, October 3rd, 4th, 10th, 11th, 17th, 18th, 24th, and 25th.
- On Tuesdays The Louvre Museum remains closed, the tour visits Musee d'Orsay instead.
- During off-peak season the Fully Escorted Tour Paris may operate on Day 2. Please check at the time of booking.
- You are required to carry a valid passport with you which will be validated at the check-in desk.
- Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
- Your tickets will be printed under the lead passengers name.
- This tour involves a lot of fast paced walking so it’s recommended to wear comfortable footwear
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Chop'd coffee shop, opposite the Eurostar concourse, St Pancras International Station
Cancellation policy :
- Once booked, this tour is non-refundable.
- Children has the same rate as adults.