London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 99
Get ready for a royal experience as you enjoy a whistle-stop tour of London's famous monuments and marvel at the history of London's modern masterpieces from the comfort of your seat before you visit St Paul’s Cathedral and the Buckingham Palace to witness the royal ceremony of the Guards Changing.
Have your cameras ready for our drive past the spectacular Westminster Abbey among other landmarks before we arrive at the tour's first stop, the magnificent St Paul's Cathedral towering high over the City of London, and widely considered to be Sir Christopher Wren's masterpiece. After that, we head to the royal mass of red tunics, bearskins and Buckingham Palace for the unforgettable experience of Guards Changing Ceremony, before you begin your visit inside the official residence of Britain's sovereigns since 1837. Open for just 8 weeks a year, viewing the State rooms is an opportunity not to be missed! Marvel at the splendour of the rooms, used on official occasions by The Queen to entertain her guests. Be dazzled by the beautiful ballroom and throne room, before completing your royal tour with a walk through the stunning south garden.
- Panoramic tour of London
- Entry to St Paul's Cathedral
- Entry to Buckingham Palace with special timed entry
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily starting July 20th to September 29th.
- These Buckingham Palace tickets cannot be converted into a 1-Year Pass.
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route for safety reasons.
- Use of mobile phones are permitted in the Palace garden. Mobile phones must be switched off elsewhere on the visitor route.
- Photography is not permitted inside Buckingham Palace.
- The tour visits the Horse Guards Parade when the ceremony is not available.
- Your escorted tour finishes outside the Palace at approximately 12 noon. You can then enjoy your visit to the Palace and spend as much time as you wish inside.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH
Cancellation policy :
- Once booked, tickets are non-refundable.
- Children get reduced prices.