What are you going to do
The Coca-Cola London EyeExperiencing the London Eye is an absolute must for anyone visiting London. Sweeping gently over the breathtaking sights of London in one of the famous classic pods is a special moment that lets you see the city from a totally different viewpoint. Look down upon the glittering River Thames, the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and St James’s Park. Not to mention that on a cloud-free day, you’ll be able to see the Queen’s favorite royal residence, Windsor Castle, in distance! Your spectacular ride on the Eye will last 30 minutes, so there’s plenty of time to take photos (selfie sticks at the ready!) and enjoy the views.
The London Eye 4DYour London Eye ride will end with a wonderful 4D experience. A fun 3D movie is made extra special with the addition of wind, bubbles and mist! Watch a touching story of a little girl and her father in London. At first they can’t see the sights, but as they spot the London Eye, it all changes. A beautiful time lapse and firework display brings the movie to life.
Select any of the available dates
Additional info :
- Please come to the Priority Check-in Desk 15 minutes before your scheduled experience time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or over.
- The busiest period at the Coca-Cola London Eye is between 12 pm and 3 pm, so it is advisable to visit at a different time.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the bar codes shown on your e-ticket.
- Open Daily:
Monday to Friday: 11:00am until 6:00pm
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00am until 8:30pm
- Extended Opening Hours:
April to August: 10:00am until 8:30pm
18 to 27 October: 10:00am until 8:30pm
20 to 30 December: 10:00am until 8:30pm
19, 20, 21 April: 10:00am until 9:30pm
July and August Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 10:00am until 9:30pm
25 December (Christmas Day): Closed
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, London
Cancellation policy :
- These tickets are non-refundable.
- Children have the same rates as adults.