London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
The Coca-Cola London Eye experience gently sweeps riders high above the River Thames to enjoy breathtaking views of London. The roomy glass capsule provides panoramic views of the city below and riders can spot a number of must-see London landmarks, including the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, lavish Buckingham Palace and historic St James Park. Interactive touch screen guides enhance your experience, letting you view key information on 55 landmarks that can be seen from the capsule!
Enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal champagne served by your host and a 360 degree mini-guide, while you relax and enjoy the sublime views of London.
The Champagne Experience is perfect for small groups and couples, it also includes priority fast track boarding, and a free in-experience mini guide.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father.
- Fast track boarding ticket to The Coca-Cola London Eye
- Interactive touchscreen guide
- Champagne for adults
- Orange juice and a goodie bag to children
- 4D show
Additional info :
- Children receive a glass of orange juice instead of Champagne.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye is open weekdays (Monday - Friday) from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, and weekends (Saturday - Sunday) from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm, with extended open hours during summer among other selected dates.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye remains closed on December 25th.
- The experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time. Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the bar-codes shown on your e-ticket.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Cancellation policy :
- Once booked, tickets are non-refundable.
- Children have the same rate as adults.