What are you going to do
Enjoy a glass of Pommery Brut Royal champagne served by your host and a 360 degree mini-guide, while you relax and enjoy the sublime views of London.
The Champagne Experience is perfect for small groups and couples, it also includes priority fast track boarding, and a free in-experience mini guide.
The London Eye 4D is a groundbreaking 3D film with in theatre effects, such as wind, bubbles and mist, to make the 4D. The film itself is a touching story of a little girl in London with her father.
Select any of the available dates
- Interactive touchscreen guide
- Champagne for adults
- Orange juice and a goodie bag to children
- 4D show
Additional info :
- Children receive a glass of orange juice instead of Champagne.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye is open weekdays (Monday - Friday) from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm, and weekends (Saturday - Sunday) from 10:00 am to 8:30 pm, with extended open hours during summer among other selected dates.
- The Coca-Cola London Eye remains closed on December 25th.
- The experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye lasts for approximately 30 minutes, the time it takes for the Coca-Cola London Eye to revolve completely.
- If you wish to see the new 4D Experience before your experience, we recommend you check-in 45 minutes before your experience time. Alternately visit the 4D Experience at your leisure after your experience on the London Eye.
- E-tickets can be displayed on a mobile device. Attraction Staff will scan the bar-codes shown on your e-ticket.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
The Coca-Cola London Eye, Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB
Cancellation policy :
- Once booked, tickets are non-refundable.
- Children have the same rate as adults.