London, United Kingdom
Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
The Three Palace Royal Pass brings together over 900 years of royal history to life in a simple, convenient and prestigious package. It offers unbeatable value for money, providing admission to the three Central London Historic Royal Palaces - Tower of London Kensington Palace and Hampton Court Palace. Be amazed by the incredible stories of intrigue that went on behind the walls of these palaces and experience it first hand!
Tower of London: Be dazzled by the 23,578 gems that make up the Crown Jewels, including the world's most famous diamonds. You'll find this amazing collection in the Jewel House. Join a Yeoman Warder tour (included in your admission ticket) and you'll be entertained by tales from the Tower; pain and passion, treachery and torture, all delivered with a swagger and a smile! See the largest collection of surviving armours known to have belonged to Henry VIII and discover what they tell us about him.
Kensington Palace: Come and stand in the very bedroom in which, in the early hours of 20 June 1837, the young Princess Victoria awoke to the news that she was to be queen. See the largest and longest of the state apartments at Kensington Palace, the King's Gallery, which looks pretty much as it was when decorated for King George I in 1727. From 2017, visitors can see the brand new exhibition Diana: Her Fashion Story. The exhibition celebrates the princess's fashion and influence, showcasing many of her iconic outfits.
Hampton Court Palace: See the furnishings and decoration of both the Tudor and Baroque State rooms. The Tudors, Stuarts and even Georgian monarchs really enjoyed living and entertaining in this grand palace. Step back in time and marvel at the breathtaking splendour of the state rooms including the Great Hall, the Chapel Royal and the infamous Haunted Gallery. Be amazed by the palace's 60 acres of magnificent gardens that run down to the River Thames. They features fountains, the beautifully restored Privy Garden, famous maze and, at 229 years of age and at over 36.5 metres long, the oldest and largest known grapevine in the world.
- One entrance ticket to The London Tower.
- One entrance ticket to The Kensington Palace which includes a tour in the Princess Diana Fashion Exhibition.
- Once entrance ticket to The Hampton Court Palace.
Additional info :
Voucher can be exchanged at any of the three Palaces.
Ticket is valid for one visit to each Palace.
The passes are valid for 2 years from the date of issue.
- Last admission to the Tower of London during summer (March - October) is at 5:00 pm, and during winter (November - February) is 4:00 pm. The tower is closed on December 24th, 25th, 26th and January 1st.
- Last admission to The Kensington Palace during summer (March - October) is 5:00 pm, and during winter (November - February) is 4:00 pm. The palace is closed between 24th and 26th of December.
- Last admission to The Hampton Court Palace is 5:00 pm, and to the Maze is 5:15 pm. The palace is closed between the 24th and the 26th of December.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
The London Tower - The Kensington Palace - The Hampton Court Palace.
Cancellation policy :
- Once purchased, tickets are non-refundable.
- Children get the same rate as adults.