Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 6
You will be picked up from your hotel by your private guide to start an unforgettable journey to Luxor’s best Monuments. First you’ll start your tour by visiting the Karnak Temples, one of the greatest worship places in history, it was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. You’ll then move to Luxor Temple, which was built by Amenhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramses II during the 19th Dynasty. Afterwards you can enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon. Time for lunch! You’ll stop for a lunch at a local restaurant and then you’ll continue your guided tour heading to:-
Valley of the Kings and Queens: A vast City of the Dead where magnificent tombs were carved into the desert rocks, decorated richly, and filled with treasures for the afterlife by generations of Pharaohs. You will also have the chance to visit at least one tomb in the Valley of the Queens. Know off to Hatshepsut Temple!
Hatshepsut Temple: Rising out of the desert plain in a series of terraces, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it, as if nature herself had built this extraordinary Monument.
Photo Stop Colossi of Memnon: On the way back, you’ll pass by the famous Colossi of Memnon, known in Ancient Greek times for their haunting voices at dawn.
- Full day excursion, visiting east & west bank in Luxor
- Lunch during the tour
- All entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Private Egyptologist during the entire trip
- All transfers in a private air conditioned vehicle
Additional info :
Tour is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, French and German* Any Language will be provided upon request without extra charge*
It’s preferable to wear hats to protect your head from the sun.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel lobby or your place of residence.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellation is free of charge if done 48 hours or more prior to tour start time.
- 25% Cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled between 48 and 24 hours prior to start time.
- 100% Cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled 24 hours prior to start time or less.
- Children from 6 to 12 years 50% of adult rates.