Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 6
Enjoy the splendid Sound and Light Show at the Karnak Temple, one of the greatest worship places in history, it was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. In this tour, you will be transferred from your hotel to see the Karnak Temple, where you will attend the spectacular Sound and Light production. This spectacle will take about 75-minutes, first you’ll take a tour around the temple grounds, and at the end, the last act is played while you are seated along the Great Sacred Lake. The performance demonstrates and narrates the history of Luxor as the capital of the ancient world. After you’re done you’ll be transferred back to your hotel.
- Sound and Light show at Karnak Temple.
- Entrance Fees to the show
- Tour escort during the transfers
- Pick up and drop off to and from the hotel in a private air conditioned vehicle.
- Video camera tickets
Dinner after the show
- Any future increase in the entrance fees tickets.
Additional info :
- There is no fees for cameras, but you need to buy a ticket to use video cameras
- Complimentary via headphones are in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Polish and Chinese for all shows.
- Pick up time:
Winter show schedule (26 September - 30 April):- 1st show at 7:00 pm (pick-up at 6:00 pm) / 2nd show at 8:00 pm (pick-up at 7:00 pm) / 3rd show at 9:00 pm (pick-up at 8:00 pm).
Summer show schedule (1 May - 25 September):- 1st show at 8:00 pm (pick-up at 7:00 pm) / 2nd show at 9:00 pm (pick-up at 8:00 pm) / 3rd show at 10:00 pm (pick-up at 9:00 pm).
- Nowadays the first and the second show only are available.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel lobby or your place of residence
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellation is free of charge if done 48 hours or more prior to tour start time.
- 25% Cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled between 48 and 24 hours prior to start time.
- 100% Cancellation penalty applies if tour is cancelled 24 hours prior to start time or less.
- Children from 6 to 12 years 50% of adult rates.