Minimum Persons : 2
Maximum Persons : 3
In the morning, after you meet your private Egyptologist guide, and in about two hours, your guide will be accompanying you on an extraordinary visit to the Edfu Temple of Horweis, where you'll be exploring the largest and most completely preserved Pharaonic temple of the Ptolomaic period in Egypt.
The tour proceeds after that to Kom Ombo Temple, whose visit will take an hour and a half, and which is dedicated to the crocodile-god, Sobek and stands at a bend in the Nile where in ancient times sacred crocodiles basked in the sun on the riverbank.
The tour stops afterwards, for lunch at a local restaurant before we take you back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Transportation in a private luxury vehicle
- Tour of Edfu and Kom Ombo Temples
- Entrance fees to all the attractions
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Professional tour guide available in different languages
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour can be accompanied by a tour guide who speaks (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese), other languages can be available upon request.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 12 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made within (48-24) hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 25% cancellation fees.
- Children (6-12) get discounts on prices.