Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
Enjoy a private day trip to the Imlil valley mountain region. Depart from Marrakech at 09:00 and head to the Atlas Mountains. Your drive will take you into the Atlas Mountains to see the impressive views and the surrounding terrain.
See a vast array of vegetation, colored rock cliffs, mountain streams, Berber villages and local mountain people.
The local souks at Tahanaout and Asni (Tuesdays and Saturdays) are a wonderful opportunity to photograph traditional rural markets which are bustling with activity.
Along the way, there are lots of sights to see and people to meet. Once you arrive, take a 2-hour guided tour around the Berber villages and enjoy the amazing panoramic views.
You will enjoy a delicious lunch in Kasbah Toubkal with lovely panoramic views before you make your return to Marrakech at around 17:00.
- Good Transport with professional driver
- Vehicle air-conditioned and comfort
- Transportation Insurance
- Good delicious lunch in Kasbah toubkal
- 2 hours Walk with a very professional mountain guide
- Personal expenses
Additional info :
- This tour is equipped with Private Transfer.
- The local Souks are only available on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel Pick up/ Drop off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to start time gets full refund.
- Children under 12 : Half the adult rates.
- Children under 3: Free of charge.