Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 5
Your journey starts with a pickup from your hotel at 9:00 am, you’ll ride a comfortable vehicle to Ourika Valley located in the Atlas Mountains South of Marrakech. The Valley is the best escape from the heat and noise of Marrakech. After a thirty minute drive the breathtaking views of the Berber villages will start revealing and you’ll get to see beautiful landscapes. There’s a great Monday souk at the roadside village. You’ll get to discover Sti Fadma Village with its marvelous waterfalls. You can have lunch at your leisure at one of the local restaurants near the stream as you admire the view of the river. You’ll be impressed by Ourika’s atmosphere! You’ll head back to Marrakech at 4:30 pm.
- Transportation with an air conditioned vehicle
- Transportation insurance
- Personal expenses
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 72:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to start time gets full refund.
- Children under 12 years old get half the adult rates.
- Children under 3 are free of charge.