Minimum Persons : 2
Maximum Persons : 2
Leave Muscat on a private guided tour through the Sumail Gap and Izki by 4x4 vehicles. Your journey continues on a scenic mountain route up to the summit of Oman, the Saiq Plateau which for hundreds of years has only been accessible by donkeys. Jebel Akhdar “Green Mountain”, as it is popularly dubbed, offers discovery, adventure and a fascinating insight into life in one of the most inaccessible places in the Sultanate. Feel a fresh breeze as the climate cools down by as much as 15 degrees on top of the mountain. Dine at a local restaurant before taking a leisurely walk through the majestic hanging gardens which run alongside the original falaj system. Next we’ll take you down to the remote mountain village of Soqra, a truly indescribable natural paradise that looks as if it has come right out of "The National Geographic" Magazine.
- Transportation in 4x4 deluxe vehicle (private transfer)
- Lunch with soft drinks
- Entrance fees
- Any unspecified services.
Additional info :
- Service is provided in English.
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes.
- The weather might get cold at the mountain summit so please wear suitable clothes.
- Tour is available daily.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Your centrally located hotel.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellation up-to 72 hours free of charge. otherwise full charge applicable.
- Children have the same rates as adults.