Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
The tour starts right after your pick up from your Hotel at “Shatti Al-Qurum” as we make our way past the massive “Royal Opera House”, before we make a photo stop at the illuminated “Mohammed Al Ameen Mosque”. Afterwards, we head towards the “Old Muscat” and its Corniche where you’ll have a chance to admire the city's attractive harbor area. Then we head to the “Muttrah Souq” to discover a mix of the old and new along with a myriad sights, sounds and fragrances from everyday life. Do a little souvenir shopping and continue to visit & drive to the most prominent landmark in Muscat, the “Sultan’s Palace (Al Alam Palace)” to take a photo of the gates and amazing lights before we finally head to “Al Bustan Palace” located in “Wadi Al Kabir” popular downtown area to end up in our final destination, where we get to savor great Omani fish grilled to perfection surrounded by the locals & then transfer back to your hotel.
- Night city tour of Muscat
- Audio guide in different languages
- Local dinner
- Soft drinks
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, Italian, German, French and English audio guide.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children under 12 get reduced prices.