Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
After pick up from your hotel, the tour takes off from Shatti Al-Qurum towards a journey back in time across the many Omani forts and castles located in the historic town of Nizwa. Widely known as Oman’s cultural capital, this historic town homes Oman’s most striking cultural landmarks along side its towers and city walls.
The tour’s first stop will be the charming ancestral village of “Birkat Al Mawz” at the bottom of the “Green Mountain (Jebel Akhdar)”, then it proceeds to an outside visit of the beautiful “Nizwa Center” with its impressive fort and its massive circular cannon tower. Afterwards, we will walk through the traditional “Nizwa Souq”, before we stop for lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, we will proceed to the “Jabreen Fort” to visit the amazingly different “Jabrin Castle”, which was built in the 17th century and possesses magnificent plasterwork, carved doors and painted wooden beams of the ceilings.
After we visit the Jabrin castle, we will drive towards the “Jebel Shams”, which is one of the most famous mountains in Oman, passing one of Oman’s oldest small towns “Bahla” and its fort for an outside visit, before we smoothly drive back to downtown “Nizwa” and onwards to “Muscat” after a long day!
The tour will end in Avenue Mall & then you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Audio guiding in different languages
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Soft drinks
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Mondays, Saturdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- This tour is not available between May 4th and June 4th, On August 12th and 14th, and September 11th.
- This tour is available with a Spanish, English, German, Italian and French audio guide.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 12:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children under 12 get reduced prices.