Minimum Persons : 2
Maximum Persons : 2
This trip departs to “Wadi Al Abyadh (White Valley)” passing through the lush farmland, where you can watch the roaming camels as we travel towards the distant peaks of the 1000 meters high Hajar Mountains. After rough riding, we will enter the outskirts of the village of “Al Abyadh”, where you can slip through the village and catch a glimpse of ancient cliff side houses. Soon you will reach “Wadi Al Abyadh”, spring filled shallows, fringed by golden sand dunes on one end and massive mountain ranges on the other, the essential criterion of a perfect tour. We will stop for lunch in a local restaurant, and after lunch, we drive to “Nakhl” village to see its highlight at the fort, before the tour comes to an end and heads back to “Muscat”.
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch and soft drinks
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour operates with an English-speaking driver/guide.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children get the same rates as adults.