Minimum Persons : 4
Maximum Persons : 4
“Wadi Bani Awf” is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. It is located about one and a half hours away from Muscat, some 43 km after “Nakhl”. Every bend of the valley is more lush and beautiful than the next, allowing for several photogenic sceneries. Caverns and crystal pools add fun, mystery and extra challenges to the trek. “Wadi Bani Awf” also leads to the famous “Snake Gorge”, whose name refers to the serpentine effect created by the mountains snaking throughout the wadi. Snake Gorge is cut into the mountains and offers a fantastic 6 hour trip past waterfalls, through rocks, pools and over boulders. The hike will have you jumping into pools of water and swimming in caves under the rocky mountains. Although it is a somewhat challenging hike, it is a highly inspiring one where you will be able to feel one with nature and feast your eyes on truly breathtaking sceneries. Lunch will consist of a peaceful picnic among the trees, so you can re-energize as you continue your discovery tour.
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch and soft drinks
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour operates with an English-speaking driver/guide.
- This tour involves a lot of walking so it is recommended to wear comfortable footwear.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children get the same rates as adults.