Minimum Persons : 2
Maximum Persons : 2
This private tour takes you on a desert adventure like no other within the great “Wahiba Sands”, which are longitudinal 150 meters high dunes that stretch almost 200 km in length and 100 km in width. That so-called sea of sands runs south from the Eastern “Hajar Mountains” all the way to the “Arabian Sea”.
For a thrilling escapade for first time visitors to the desert, you have a chance to ride over the dunes and catch a glimpse of the Bedouin families that still reside there. At the end of the adventure, stop at a local restaurant to sample some of the region's finest dishes.The trip also includes a refreshing visit to the lush pools of “Wadi Bani Khalid”.
- Private luxury vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Lunch and soft drinks
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour operates with an English-speaking driver/guide.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Hotel pick up/ drop-off
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 72 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children get the same rates as adults.