Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
You will be accompanied from the assigned pick-up location to the marina where you will board a 1-hour cruise along the Seine discovering Paris’ most iconic highlights while listening to a multilingual audio-guide which will introduce you to the rich culture and heritage of this magical city. After your cruise ends, you will be transferred to the historical district of Montmartre, where the astounding Moulin Rouge cabaret is located just in time for you to catch the unparalleled “Feerie” show.
Enjoy stunning and extravagant shows designed by world-renowned Italian artists and performed by the 60 Dorris Girls like the French Cancan as they showcase their unparalleled talents dressed up in over 1000 costumes bedazzled in feathers, strass, and rhinestones all while you enjoy a glass of fine French champagne.
You’ll be transferred back to your hotel after the show comes to an end.
- 1-hour Seine cruise with a multilingual audio-guide
- Moulin Rouge show
- 1 glass of champagne per person
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation in air-conditioned luxury vehicles
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- Formal dress code is required at Moulin Rouge Cabaret.
- Children under 6 years old aren’t allowed inside Moulin Rouge.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 2:Days minutes of purchase.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, Paris
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48-24 hrs from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children get reduced prices.