What are you going to do
Your first stop will be at the Pointe du Hoc, between Omaha and Utah beaches, overlooking the hundred-foot-high cliffs. Stormed by the American Rangers on D-Day, it was one of the most important German fortified sites along the Normandy coastline and was equipped, at that time, with several heavy artillery posts.
Your next stop will be Omaha Beach (nicknamed "The Beach of Blood"). Of all the Allied beaches, it saw the greatest number of casualties. It is located beneath the 170-acre Colleville cemetery, the next destination on your tour. The famous American military cemetery at Saint Laurent is home to 9,387 white marble headstones, a memorial, chapel, and the Garden of the Missing. It pays tribute to the American soldiers that died during the Battle of Normandy.
You will then stop for an included lunch at the Ferme de la Rançonnière, a picturesquehouse fortified during the 13th Century.
After lunch, you will continue on to Arromanches, a historic town known for its artificial port, which was built as part of the Normandy landings. On D-Day, the harbour saw the unloading of almost 10,000 tons of equipment. You can still see the floating reinforced concrete "Phoenix" constructions in the water.
Select any of the available dates
- Commented visit of the pointe du Hoc
- Visit of the American cemetery of Colleville-sur-Mer on your own
- Visit of the Visitor center and Omaha Beach
- 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included
- Commented stop at Arromanches
- Service of a licensed driver-guide
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 except on Sunday.
- Except 6 June.
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 8 persons.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 11: Have reduced rates.