Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 4
With this trip, we are offering you the chance to discover the most important sites of the Somme battlefields.
The scars of the Great War are still visible: trenches, mine craters, obliterated vegetation and villages razed to the ground.
Follow your guide and discover the area which was home to one of the most terrible battles of the Great War. Plunge into the history of the 1916 Battle of the Somme by visiting the John Monash Center.
You will discover the villages of Villers-Bretonneux, Péronne as well as La Boisselle. Places where the Australian, British and Canadian troops earned renown. All of these places bear witness to our unwillingness to forget the past.
You will have lunch at Péronne in a tasty, typical restaurant. Finally, you will be transferred to your Paris accommodation.
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation
- Guided tour of the battlefields, cemeteries, memorial
- 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included
- Entrance tickets
- Visit on your own of the Sir John Monash Center
- Service of a licensed driver-guide
Additional info :
- This tour is available from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 on Thursday and Saturday.
- Your hotel or apartment needs to be within Paris (Postal code beginning with: 75).
- Maximum number of participants for this tour is 8 persons.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 11: Have reduced rates.