Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Located on Place de l'Étoile, the Arc de Triomphe is one of the largest arches in the world. In 1806, Napoleon ordered its construction after the Battle of Austerlitz, in order to pay tribute to Napoleon's Great Imperial Army and to perpetuate the memory of French military victories. Thanks to our audio guided tour, you'll be able to discover the history and architecture of this symbolic monument and enjoy the amazing views.
- Entrance ticket to the monument and the terrace
- Audio-pen available in 10 languages: French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian et Korean
- Map of the monument
- Guided visit
Additional info :
- A deposit of 30 euros will be required at the Louvre agency for the lending of audio guide. The agency will give it back to you at the end of the tour
- No audio guide for children
- Glass bottles, motorcycle helmets, tripods (unless accompanied by a permit), suitcases, strollers, rollerblades, bicycles, etc. are not allowed inside the Arc de Triomphe
- The terrace of the monument is not accessible for people with wheelchair or limited mobility. The lift only leads to the 1st floor.
- The bathroom is not accessible for people with wheelchair
- You must wear a correct outfit for the respect of this commemorating place
- This tour operates every two hours from 10 am till 4:00 pm
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
PARIS CITY VISION Agency 2, rue des Pyramides 75001, PARIS
Arc de Triomphe
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made two days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made one day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children under 18 years old are free of charge.