Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
The best place to visit in Paris is the Eiffel Tower, which was the main exhibit of the Paris Exposition — or World's Fair — of 1889. It was constructed to commemorate the centennial of the French Revolution and to demonstrate France's industrial prowess to the world. Enjoy a memorable lunch at the Eiffel Tower with spectacular views over the whole of Paris.
Also get ready to explore this charming city in this joyful tour, you will have so much fun while wandering in this beautiful city with its numerous landmarks.
Get a feel for the Parisian code of behaviour, their way of seeing their city and experience the life in Paris.
Discover the iconic monuments of Paris, You will also have the chance to discover Paris and the evolution of its architecture over time. Don’t hesitate to get your children with you as this city has many stories to tell.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to combine fine dining with a chance to visit Paris's most iconic monument.
- Transportation by an air Conditioned Vehicle
- Audio commentaries
- Personal Earphones
- Lunch at the restaurant on 1st floor "Le 58 Tour Eiffel" 2nd service, three-course meal : Appetizer + Main Course + Dessert of your choice
- Visit of Eiffel Tower 2nd floor (priority access)
Additional info :
- This tour is available from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 everyday.
- Except on 14 July and 28 July.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
PARIS CITY VISION Agency 2, Rue des Pyramides 75001 PARIS
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 11: Have reduced rates.