Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Leave our agency in central Paris at 7:15 a.m. for an unforgettable day in Bruges in Northern Belgium (arrival scheduled for around 11 a.m.). Your visit will begin with a guided walking tour of the Gothic brickwork architecture of the medieval center, lasting around 1 hour and 30 minutes. During your walk, you will take in the sights of the stunning Grand Place Square, the Market Hall with its bell tower, the 13th-Century Notre Dame Cathedral, the Benedictine convent (Le Béguinage), and the majestic Town Hall. Admire the wonderful Flemish mansions and immerse yourself in Bruges’ peaceful and mystical atmosphere by taking a short cruise along the town’s canals. After that, you will have some free time to enjoy the town at your own pace, have lunch in a local restaurant, and don’t forget to taste some delicious Belgian chocolates.
- Round trip by luxury air-conditioned vehicles from Paris
- Guided walking tour of Bruges historical center
- Cruise on the canals
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- This tour is available only on Saturdays and Tuesdays during the period between June 1st and September 30th, during which an English/Spanish-speaking guide is available on Tuesdays and Saturdays, and a Portuguese-speaking guide is available on Tuesdays only.
- This tour is accompanied by an English and Spanish-speaking tour guide on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, by a Portuguese-speaking tour guide on Fridays, and by a Japanese-speaking tour guide on Wednesdays.
- It’s recommended you wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 2:Days minutes of purchase.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, Paris
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48-24 hrs from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children get reduced prices.