Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 99
Leave central Paris from the assigned pick-up location in the early morning for an unforgettable day in Bruges in Northern Belgium. Start your visit by taking a walking tour at the historic center of the city, stroll between the majestic Gothic brickwork architecture of the medieval center, and take in the sights of the stunning Grand Place Square, the Market Hall with its bell tower, the 13th-Century Notre Dame Cathedral, the Benedictine convent (Le Béguinage), and the majestic Town Hall. Admire the wonderful Flemish mansions and immerse yourself in Bruges’ peaceful and mystical atmosphere by taking a short cruise along the town’s canals. After that, further enjoy the town at your own pace, have lunch in a local restaurant, do some some shopping, and don’t forget to taste some delicious Belgian chocolates before your departure to Paris when your tour comes to an end at 4:30 PM.
- Round trip by luxury air-conditioned vehicles from Paris
- Tour of Bruges at your leisure
- Cruise on the canals
Additional info :
- This tour is available on Sundays, Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- This tour is available only on Saturdays and Tuesdays during the period between June 1st and September 30th.
- It’s recommended you wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- A passport (with a valid visa for Belgium if required) is mandatory for anyone residing outside the European Union.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 2:Days minutes of purchase.
Paris City Vision Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides, Paris
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 24 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 48-24 hrs from the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fee.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children get reduced prices.