What are you going to do
As you travel by minibus for around an hour and a quarter, admire the lush, green landscapes of the French countryside as you listen to commentary provided by your guide en route to the small Normandy village of Giverny. For 43 years, it was home to Claude Monet, his wife and children, until the painter's death in 1926.
During your visit, admire the multi-coloured flowers, many different plant species originally from the East, the stunning water garden with its famous water lilies, and its Japanese bridge, so often the subject of Monet's paintings.
Then take your time exploring Claude Monet's pink house, his place of work and home for many years (guided tours of the interiors are not permitted due to limited space).
After your visit, make the most of your free time and visit Giverny's Impressionism Museum, dedicated to the Impressionist movement in France and abroad. You can also enjoy the village and the charming gift and book shop, housed in what was once the Water Lilies studio.
After your two-hour visit, enjoy a tasty lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant just ten minutes from Giverny.
After lunch, it will be time to move on to Auvers sur Oise for a guided tour of this picturesque village, where the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh spent the final 70 days of his life in 1890. At the peak of his artistic skill, he painted a great many works in Auvers sur Oise.
While in Auvers, visit the artist's bedroom, as well as the church and its cemetery, the last resting place of both Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo.
Select any of the available dates
- Self-guided tour of Giverny gardens and Monet's house
- Self-guided tour of the Museum of Impressionism
- Lunch, 3 Courses Menu (starter + main course + dessert), drinks included
- Entrance tickets and visit of Auvers-sur-Oise
- Guided visit of the Auberge Ravoux (Van Gogh's bedroom)
- Service of a licensed driver-guide
- Tour of Auvers-sur-Oise with commentary
Additional info :
- This tour is available from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 8 persons.
- English and Spanish : Wed, Fri, Sun
- Japanese : Fri
- Portuguese : Wed, Sun
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 3 to 11: Have reduced rates.