What are you going to do
In the 17th century this area was prime real estate for aristocrats to build grand private mansions. This tour takes you into the courtyards and gardens of some of the finest examples, illustrating the lavish lifestyle of the times. Today its quiet medieval streets and sophisticated squares make the Marais one of the city’s most inspiring neighborhoods.
You’ll revisit engaging tales of the blood-soaked French Revolution and see the breathtaking Hôtel de Ville. You’ll explore a church that conceals a veritable treasure trove of secret objects and legends from long ago. A stroll through the Jewish quarter will reveal Yiddish bakeries, kosher delis and world-famous falafel sandwiches. Your guide will reveal all the must-know addresses where you can find the best in food, antiques, clothing, and more.
Let your guide lead you on a unique urban exploration as hidden gems and fascinating tales are revealed around every corner. You’ll soon be joining all those locals who list this as their favorite district in Paris!
Select any of the available dates
- Private guide
Additional info :
- This tour is available from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 daily except on Sunday.
- Maximum number of participants for this tour is 10 persons.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
In front of the café "Relais de l'Hôtel de Ville", 50 Rue de Rivoli 75004
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children are the same rates as adults.