Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 10
What bookworm wouldn’t drop everything for a chance to stroll past the very cafés where Hemingway and F. Scott Fitzgerald met? Or to locate the hotel where Oscar Wilde cleverly quipped from his death bead
Get ready to travel back to a time when Paris was the muse for some of the most genius literary minds. Draw inspiration from the Left Bank’s quaint streets, café terraces, and romantic hum of Parisian life. You’re in for a treat because the Latin Quarter and St Germain district in Paris haven’t changed much at all, providing a glimpse into the glory days of great literature.
Who better to guide you than one of our passionate French literary experts? They’ve taken the time to seek out those mythic spots where the pulse of these geniuses still beats on. Turn back a few pages in history and revisit some of the literary VIPs who left their mark on Paris: the Romantics of the 19th century, the Lost Generation between the World Wars, and the Beat Generation of the ‘50s and ‘60s.
- A guided visit of Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Latin Quarter on the theme of literature
- A complimentary coffee break
Additional info :
- This tour is available from 1/4/2019 to 31/10/2019 on Wednesday and Saturday.
- The maximum number of participants for this tour is 10 persons.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
In front of Café de Flore - 172 Boulevard St Germain 75006
Shakespeare & Co bookstore, 37 Rue de la Bûcherie 75005
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made 2 days prior to the tour date will be subject to 50% cancellation fees.
- Cancellations made 1 day prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children from 0 to 8: Free of charge.