Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Show up at the Gare de Lyon, in front of the Starbucks coffee shop located at the entrance of the train station, where you will meet our representative. Board the TGV train departing at 8.37 AM. Once you arrive at the Avignon train station at 12 PM, take the exit "Nord" where you will be welcomed by our driver at the welcome desk, holding a panel of "PARISCityVISION".
Enjoy this one day visit to discover the South of France, the colourful landscapes, history and traditions. Admire the various landscapes of Burgundy and the Rhone Valley. The chosen home for many Romans, Popes and artists, Province is characterized by its olive groves, scrub land and limestone massifs which inspired many artists.
Also enjoy your free time in Avignon for lunch. Your driver will drive you to the typical perched village on a mountain called "Les Baux de Provence", 245 metres above ground. Admire its gorgeous houses dating back to the 16th century. There you’ll have free time to go shopping, you can buy local products (perfumes, lavender, Provincial fabrics).
You will end your tour by visiting on your own the famous Roman "Pont du Gard" bridge, built in a preserved environment. It is an iconic Ancient Roman bridge and aqueduct built in the first century AD. The Pont du Gard is the highest of all Roman aqueduct bridges and remains very well preserved.
Your driver will transfer back to Avignon TGV railway station at 7.30 PM to catch the train back to Paris Gare de Lyon, leaving at 8.43 PM
- Round trip Paris-Avignon by TGV Méditerranée in 2nd class
- Transportation in air-conditioned minibus in Provence
- The visit of the Pope's palace with audio guide, entrance fees included
- Visit of the Pont du Gard bridge, entrance fees included
Additional info :
- Audio guided commentaries in Pope's Palace available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Comfortable shoes are necessary for this tour.
- This tour is available on Tuesdays and Sundays only.
- This tour is available in English and Spanish
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
PARIS GARE DE LYON, In front of Starbucks, the main entrance of the station.
PARIS GARE DE LYON
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made three days prior to the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children: Get same rates as adults.