What are you going to do
drivers. Call us now and get an inclusive pick up and drop from anywhere within Doha city.
Enjoy a day out in the relaxing singing sand dunes of Mesaieed along with a thrilling dune
bashing experience. This 4 hour getaway takes you all the way to the breath-taking inland sea
a.k.a Khor Al Adaid where the opposite side is Saudi. We encounter three border at this point
i-e UAE, Saudi Arabia & Qatar. Discover this UNESCO recognized natural reserve with its
own ecosystem; this is one of the few places in the world where the sea encroaches deep into
the heart of the desert.
Select any of the available datesBuy Now
fits 6 people.
• 15-minutes stop over to experience camel riding in the desert (as per your preference),
falcons, mules and other local fauna.
• Welcome experience includes complimentary Gahwa & Karak.
• Get a quick peek into the lives and style of local Qataris at the traditional Bedouin
• Up to 45 minutes’ adrenaline packed dune bashing experience in 4X4 Land cruiser with
• Stop over at the top of the singing dunes for a panoramic view of the desert. It’s also
called Photography dune
• Get a quick peak of the unique Khor Al Adaid (Inland sea) and catch a gorgeous sunset.
• Witness Saudi Arabia & UAE Border on the opposite side
• Professional Driver
• Tour guide available on request
• Dune bashing up to 45 mins
• Water/soft drinks
• Pick & Drop off
• Toilet facilities at first stop (camel riding stop)
Additional info :
• Meeting Point: Pick up from your location within Doha city in 4X4 Land Cruisers.
• Duration: 4 Hours
• Morning Trip: 9AM – 1PM, Sunset Trip: 2PM – 6PM
• Bring along sunscreen, flip-flops & sunglasses as you will be in the desert.
• Don't forget your camera to capture this memory for a lifetime.
• Prices are negotiable on group bookings of over 15 people
Cancellation policy :
48 Hours prior to arrival: No Charge applies
48 to 24 hours prior to arrival: 50% of the total booking cost
Less than 24 hours & No show: 100% of the total booking cost
Looking for more experiences?