Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 50
Barcelona: Hop-On-Hop-Off Tour
The competition between the two of the biggest superpowers in football, Barcelona and Real Madrid, started in 1902, and since then, each time they step on the field, a new history is made. The time has come, get ready to witness this forceful rivalry at Camp Nou on December 18th.
Ranked among Spain’s most popular cities, Barcelona is located on the northeast coast of the Iberian Peninsula, facing the Mediterranean Sea. Our tour is inclusive of the whole city, taking you to all the major world-famous attractions. Among our stops is the Gothic Quarter, where we will see the old Barcelona. Most of the Quarter’s buildings go back to medieval times, some even further back to the Roman settlements in Barcelona; many of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. One of Barcelona’s landmarks is Sagrada Familia, the world’s largest unfinished Roman Catholic church, designed by prominent Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi. It has been under construction since 1882. We will pass by Casa Batllo and Casa Mila, both of which were among Gaudi’s several masterpieces. Casa Mila was his last designed private residence. We will also get to enjoy a beautiful mix of nature and magnificent architecture in Park Güell, another Gaudi masterpiece.Our Barcelona tour has three different routes: the Red Line, the Blue Line and the Green Line, all providing comprehensive tours of the city.
Ticket based on zone purchase for El Clasico
24hr Bus pass
Transportation by air-conditioned coach
Multilingual audio guides
Coupon booklet with more than 200 € in promotional discounts
Free Wi-Fi on-board.
Food and drinks
Additional info :
Before you Go- Mobile and paper vouchers are both accepted for this tour.
- Tickets are valid for 3 months.
- This Tour is available in either 24 or 48 hours.
- Operational season: all year round
Except on: 1 January, 25 December
- The Green Line is seasonal (23 March - 4 November)
- First tour: 9:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 8:00 p.m. (summer) / 7:00 p.m. (winter) from Plaça de Catalunya
- Frequency: every 20 minutes
- Duration of Red& Blue Route: 120 minutes
- Duration of Green Route: 40 minutes
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Any of the mentioned bus stopsAny of the mentioned bus stops
Cancellation policy :
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
- Infants from 0 to 3: free of charge
- Children from 4 to 11: have reduced rates