What are you going to do
We won´t miss The Christian Kings Alcazar, The Jewish Quarter with its narrow streets and white- washed houses full of flowers and the only Synagogue in Andalusia. We will also walk along the lovely Calle de las Flores one of the most traditional places of Cordoba. Once we´ve explored all the Jewish Quarter secrets, you will have some free time to walk around by yourself, have a traditional lunch or do some shopping.
Select any of the available dates
- Entrance fees to the Mosque, Synagogue and Christian Kings Alcazar.
- Free time for exploring the Caliphal City.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
Additional info :
- Due to the length of the walking tour, we recommend you to wear comfortable shoes and drink sufficiently water during the walk.
The tour is not available on Mondays and Sundays.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 3:Days minutes of purchase.
Av. de la Constitución, 5
Seville city center
Cancellation policy :
- If you cancel up to 3 days before the scheduled tour: full refund
- If you cancel within 2 to 3 days before the scheduled tour: 60% refund
- If you cancel less than 2 days before the scheduled tour or no-show: No refund
- Children aged between 0 and 4 years have a reduced rate
- Children aged between 5 and 11 years have a reduced rate