Sharja, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 50
One of UAE’s biggest cities, Sharjah is the neighbour of Dubai and an equally beautiful city. It is also popularly known as the ‘Pearl of Gulf’. The city has many attractions that draw many tourists. Our city tour starts after you are picked up from your hotel. The first stop is the picturesque King Faisal Mosque, UAE’s biggest mosque. Next, we head to Sharjah Fort followed by Sharjah Museum. The museum is dedicated to artifacts from all over the world that tell the story of Islam. Sharjah is also famous for its many shopping avenues, so there’s where we will head next. At the Al Arsah Souk, you can find anything under the sun, and at the Al Markazi Souk, you can get handicrafts, carpets and jewels. Book your Sharjah city tour for the best way to see the city.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- 6 hrs guided tour.
- Photo opportunity.
Additional info :
- This tour is available daily.
- This tour is available for minimum of 2 adults.
- Sharing transfers is available from hotel location in Sharjah between 9:00 am and 9:30 am.
- Printed vouchers are acceptable.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Sharing transfers is available from your Sharjah centrally located hotel.
Cancellation policy :
- Cancellations made within 12 hrs or less from the tour date will be subject to 100% cancellation fees.
- Children (3-10) get reduced prices.
- Infants (0-3) are free of charge.