Sharja, United Arab Emirates
Minimum Persons : 0
Maximum Persons : 20
From the open top of the double-deck bus, enjoy panoramic views of historical and contemporary attractions in Sharjah. With 2 tours to choose from and 21 stops, the tour begins at Central Souk, which is a popular shopping area.
Stop 2, Palm Tree Oasis, it’s a quiet area to take a great picnic. The Al Majaz Waterfront is another relaxing location to visit and it turns to a beautifully lit-up fountain at night.
For beautiful sea views, or even the opportunity to do some water sports, hop-off at Al Khan Beach. The Tour includes even more fantastic shopping stops such as Safeer Mall and Sharjah City Centre which both offer many outlets as well as restaurants, bars, and nightlife.
Sharjah City Centre is also home to a Kids’ Entertainment Centre, Magic Planet, which truly defines family fun. If you’re interested in discovering more about the history of Sharjah, then the Cultural Tour is the right one for you.
The Heart of Sharjah is an interesting stop to hop-off at, as it is a historical restoration project which is aiming at renovating Sharjah’s ancient heritage. The next step to follow, Sharjah Museum, is extremely interesting as it displays over 5,000 artifacts from the Islamic World. You will also have the opportunity to visit Cultural Square which features the open Quran, 7 meters tall, engraved with its verses.
Central Souq I - Palm Tree Oasis - Al Qasba - Al Majaz - Al Buheirah Corniche - Flag Island Monrazah - Al Khan Corniche I - Al Khan Corniche II - Sharjah Aquarium and Maritime Museum - Al Noor Mosque - Sahara Centre - Safeer Mall - Sharjah City Centre
Central Souq I - Central Souq II - Fish Market - Heart of Sharjah - Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization - Ladies Club & Radisson Blu - Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa- Cultural Square - Mega Mall
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Individual headphones in 8 different languages
- Multilingual stewardess on board
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Food and drinks
Additional info :
- Operational Season: All Year Round
- First Tour: 09:00 a.m. (Winter), 10:00 a.m. (Summer)
- Last Tour: 06:00 p.m. (Winter), 07:00 p.m. (Summer)
- Frequency of Red line: 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Frequency of Green line: 75 minutes
- Duration: 75 minutes
- Mobile and paper vouchers are both accepted for this tour.
- Tickets are valid for 3 months.
- This tour is available in either 1 or 2 days.
- There is a 1 Day Premium Pass. This ticket includes the following:
- One Day Hop On Hop Off
- Al Qasba 15 Minute Boat Tour
- Entry to Al Noor Island, and Butterfly House
- 2-day ticket includes:
- Free entry to Sharjah Aquarium
- Free entry to 10 Museums along the route
- Free entry to Al Noor Island and Butterfly House
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 24:Hours minutes of purchase.
Any of the designated stops
Any of the designated stops
Cancellation policy :
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the chosen travel date.
- Children from (5-12) : have reduced rates.
- Infants from (0-4): free of charge.