Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 20
In Sintra, UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit the National Palace - the former hunting residence of the Portuguese Royal Family.
After the free time to explore the typical streets of this ancient village, travel to Cabo da Roca*, the westernmost point of continental Europe.
Towards the cosmopolitan town of Cascais, get to know Guincho beach and Boca do Inferno.
On the return to Lisbon, panoramic of Estoril, where you can admire its casino and gardens.
Transport by coach
Entrance to the Sintra National Palace
Food and Drink, unless specified.
Additional info :
- Pick up at central hotels in Lisbon
- Sintra Historical center
- Sintra National Palace
- Cabo da Roca*
- Estoril (panoramic)
- Daily, except January 1st and December 25th
*From October 31st to May 1st, the stop at Cabo da Roca is replaced by the stop at Boca do inferno.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 48:Hours minutes of purchase.
Departure:Marquês de Pombal Square
Cancellation policy :
- Reservations cancelled within 48 hours or less prior to the scheduled tour date will be fully charged.
- Children under 5 years old (included) are carried for free (all extras are paid by the adult in charge).
- Children from (6-12 years old) on 50% Basis