Minimum Persons : 1
Maximum Persons : 6
Barcelona: Ticket to Portaventura Park and Ferrari Land
The competition between the two of the biggest superpowers in football, Barcelona and Real Madrid, started in 1902, and since then, each time they step on the field, a new history is made. The time has come, get ready to witness this forceful rivalry at Camp Nou on December 18th.
Calling all adrenaline junkies, this 12-hour day-trip from Barcelona combines the super-speed attractions of Ferrari Land with the white-knuckle roller coasters of Portaventura Park. At Ferrari Land, ride Europe’s tallest and fastest vertical accelerator and experience F1 racing on eight virtual reality rides, and at Portaventura Park, explore six themed worlds, home to more than 40 rides suitable for all of the family.
During your free time, enjoy some family fun on a Ferrari riding track, experience the speed of F1 racing on eight different virtual reality rides, and tick off Italian highlights during a wander through Scuderia Ferrari, home to recreations of the Colosseum and the Scala. Then, once you’re finished with the thrills of Ferrari Land, head over to Portaventura Park to explore six worlds designed according to different cultural themes. Feel your adrenaline levels surge during rides on intense roller coasters such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco, and Shambhala — Europe’s tallest roller coaster — or cool off on water-based attractions including Angkor and Tutuki Splash. For kids, family-friendly attractions such as the Tomahawk rollercoaster and Imperial China play area offer exciting and educational distractions, while a plethora of bars and restaurants provide varied culinary choices.
Ticket Portaventura Park and Ferrari Land.
Transfers to Portaventura.
Lunch or other services not specified.
Hotel pickup and Drop-off.
Additional info :
- Portaventura Park is located to 100km away from Barcelona City Center.
- You can enjoy the time you do not spend in Ferrari Land at the main Portaventura Park. Just remember to tell the staff you want to access Ferrari Land again so they can put a seal on your hand.
- Transfers to Portaventura Park & Ferrari Land are not included. You must collect your tickets at Julià Travel Office.
- The ticket are valid for one day, you can use them in any of the open days of the season (see below) and are not refundable.
- Opening calendar:
- From March 23 to November 4: Daily
- From November 5 to December 21: Saturdays and Sundays
- From December 22 to January 6, 2019: Daily
- You must exchange your voucher & collect the entrance tickets from: Julià Travel Gray Line Office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona before going to the Portaventura Park.
- You must provide an identity document (ID Card, Passport or driving license) when exchanging your voucher for the entrance tickets at Julià Travel Gray Line. E-voucher accepted.
Confirmation type :
The booking is available after 0 minutes of purchase.
Julià Travel Gray Line Office at Carrer de Balmes nº5, Barcelona
Cancellation policy :
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Infants from 0-3 years old are free of charge.
- Children from 4-10 years old get reduced rates.