Tour trip to Luxor visiting Karnak Temple, Luxor Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Kom Ombo and Edfu temples
que vas a hacer
At 7:00 am our tour guide guide will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan and transfer by Private A/C Vehicle to Kom Ombo around an hour driving. We will arrive to Kom Ombo transfer to see the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking The Nile. It differs from other temples because of its double entrance; each one is dedicated to divinity: “Haroeris” with his falcon head and “Sobek” with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built on the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Haroeris or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Also, Kom Ombo’s importance lies in its huge sugar-cane.
Then continue your day tour to Edfu where you can visit the majestic Temple of Edfu that dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Continue driving to the east bank of Luxor to enjoy having your lunch at a local restaurant, before moving to visit Karnak Temples, the greatest example of worship in the history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. End your tour by visiting the Temple Of Luxor, it was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty
Later you will be driven to your hotel in Luxor for overnight
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor at 8:30 am and transfer to the west bank where you will visit the Valley of the Kings, the magnificence of the grandeur of architecture which was used for burial, there are many kings buried in this valley. The most known tombs are King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, Tut-Ankh-Amon, King Ramssess VI, King Mrenptah and AmonhotepII. Move on to visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, which was built by Queen Hatshepsut, daughter of Thutmosis I, who ruled Egypt about 20 years during the 18th Dynasty (approximately 1490-1469 B.C), the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. You will pass by the colossi of Memnon which are remains of the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Then you will be driven to your hotel in Aswan
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Discover the exquisiteness of the distinguished double temple of Kom Ombo.
- Visit Edfu Temple, one of the most incredible and preserved temples in Aswan.
- Take in the legendary Temples of Karnak and Luxor.
- Explore the unique collection of tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
- Spend precious time in the tremendous Hatshepsut Temple.
al aire libre
Visita turística de la ciudad
- Pick up services from your hotel in Aswan and return
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Egyptologist guide
- overnight at hotel accommodation in Luxor half board dinner and breakfast
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- 2 lunches at a good quality restaurant during the tours
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary