Titanic Digital Marketing Company LLC ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://ViaVii.com website and the ViaVii mobile application (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Profile and listing information
To use certain features of ViaVii’s Platform (such as booking or selling experiences), you may require to provide certain financial information (like your bank account or credit card information) in order to facilitate the processing of payments. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service with a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Security Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies.Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the platform may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Use of Data
Titanic Digital Marketing Company LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Jordan and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Jordan and process it there.
Sharing and Disclosure Of Data
Titanic Digital Marketing Company LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Titanic Digital Marketing Company LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- If Titanic Digital Marketing Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- To protect against legal liability
With Your Consent
Where you have provided consent, we share your information, including personal information, as described at the time of consent, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your ViaVii account or when you participate in promotional activities conducted by ViaVii partners or third parties.
Profiles and Listings
The ViaVii Platform lets you publish information, including personal information, that is visible to the general public. For example:
- Parts of your public profile page, such as your first name, your description, and city, are publicly visible to others. Users have the right to keep their profile private and the decision to accept or reject friend requests.
- Experiences are publicly visible if the user has not chosen to make it private, and include information such as the location (neighborhood and city) or precise location (where you have provided your consent), Experiences description, purchasing experiences, your public profile photo, and any additional information you choose to share.
- ViaVii platform includes a chat and photo aggregator linked to each experience that will be public if the sharing settings are not private. Users and service providers have the option to create private experiences and/or public.
ViaVii Platform may display parts of the ViaVii Platform (e.g., your experiences) on sites operated by ViaVii’s business partners, using technologies such as widgets or APIs. If your experiences are displayed on a partner’s site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
Information you share publicly on the ViaVii Platform may be indexed through third party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your Account settings. If you change your settings or your public-facing content, these search engines may not update their databases. We do not control the practices of third party search engines, and they may use caches containing your outdated information.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.