Take your sleeper train from Cairo to Luxor for two days touring the great monuments around the city. Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples, the Colossi of Memnon, the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Dendera and Medinet Habu before return back to Cairo.
What you’re going to do
Day 1: Cairo / Luxor Sleeper Train
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo at 7:00 pm by air-conditioned modern vehicle to Cairo or Giza train station for your boarding to Luxor. This train ride will take about 9 hours and it will include dinner and breakfast.
Meals: Dinner, Breakfast
Day 2: Luxor Sightseeing Tours
Arrive in Luxor where you will be accompanied by your own Egyptologist tour guide to visit the famous Karnak temple the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places”. The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars. On the way, you will enjoy lunch at a quality restaurant and then you will be accompanied by your tour guide to visit the majestic Luxor temple which was built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for rituals and festivals and dedicated to the God Amun, then visit the West Bank of The Nile River you will be visiting the two Colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, those tombs were carved deep into the desert rock, richly decorated and filled with treasures for the afterlife of the pharaohs, you will visit 3 tombs Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary. This impressive temple dedicated to Queen Hatshepsut the only female pharaoh rises out of the desert plain in a series of terraces and merges with the sheer limestone cliffs that surround it. Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant, then you will be transferred to your hotel accommodation in Luxor.
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Day 3: Luxor Sightseeing Tours/ Cairo
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel to discover the ancient sites. First, drive 80 KM to Dendera to visit the Temple of Hathor, goddess of love and joy. The temple is located in Dendera which is situated in the North of Luxor. Afterward, we will go to the mortuary Temple of Ramesses III at Medinet Habu, an important Kingdom period structure on the west bank of Luxor in Egypt. Aside from its size and architecture and artistic importance, the temple is probably best known as the source of inscribed reliefs depicting the region of Ramsses III. After that return back to Luxor train station to get your Sleeper Train to Cairo or Giza train station.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 4: Transfer to your Hotel in Cairo
Our representative will meet you at Giza station, then drive back to your Hotel in Cairo.
- Book your Train Ticket to discover the wonders of Luxor.
- Take in Luxor Temple; the largest religious building ever constructed.
- Hurry up to discover the unique collections of tombs and incredible ruins at the Valley of Kings.
- Do not miss the chance of passing by Madinet Habu.
- Take your train back to Cairo after having a mind-blowing experience.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicles
- Tickets of Sleeper train Cairo/Luxor/Cairo
- 2 dinners, 2 breakfast at sleeper train
- 2 Lunches at quality restaurant during the tours
- Bottled water during your trip
- Service of professional ALL languages-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to the sights mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in Luxor hotel half board
- Assistance of our personnel during tours
- All services charges and taxes included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary