Hawara is an archaeological site of Ancient Egypt at the entrance to the depression of the Fayyum oasis. It is the site of a pyramid built by the Pharaoh Amenemhat III in the 19th century BC.
What you’re going to do
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to enjoy El Fayoum famous Pyramids. We will start with Hawera Pyramid which is about 145 km far from Cairo. Hawara Pyramid is built by King Amenemhat III (Dynasty XII). Then transfer to visit El Lahon Pyramid which is about 7 km far from Hawara Pyramid. El Lahun Pyramid was built by King Senusert II, (XII Dynasty). After that visit Maydoum Pyramids which is about 40 km far from El Lahun Pyramid. Late lunch will be served after finishing the tour. Then back to your hotel in Cairo.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary