Fly to Luxor for the day to see Luxor’s best sites in one day. Visit Karnak Temple on the East bank and see the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple on the West bank. We will pick you up at the hotel and guide you whole way.
What you’re going to do
Discover the greatness of the ancient Pharaohs by visiting their legendry temples in Luxor . Start your tour moving from your hotel in Cairo in the early morning towards Cairo Airport taking the flight towards Luxor. Upon arrival at Luxor, you will be met, by our representative, then have a blissful day tour kicking off at Karnak Temple, the greatest example of worship in history, dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and, their son Khonsu, then pay a visit to Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the great where you will see Avenue of sphinxes
Then pay a visit to the Valley of The Kings, which contains the masterpiecf of the ancient Egyptian tombs. Then move to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, the only pharaonic woman who reigned ancient Egypt. Moreover, Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic statues representing Amenphis III.
Lunch is going to be served during your trip.
Then you will be driven to Luxor airport & back to Cairo.
Spiritual & Religious
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up services from your hotel & return
- Private all-languages-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Bottled water during your trip
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- Domestic flights Cairo – Luxor – Cairo
- All taxes & service charge
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary